End of the term news.

April9

Hard to believe we are heading into the last week of the term!

😀 On Monday morning we are wrapping items for our Enterprise Day lucky dip stall. If you can spare some time to help out that would be great.

😀 If you are joining us on Enterprise Day please meet  in the classroom at 12.15pm.

😀 Readers will not be sent home during the holidays. Please use the break  consolidating sound and sight word knowledge with extra practise.

😀 School dismissal is 2.10pm on Thursday.

😀 Thank you to Nicole ( Lewis’ mum) and Jill ( Juliette’s mum ) who volunteered to be your parent reps for 2017 .Here is a message from them…..

If  you could please ask parents who would like to be involved in social events, and are happy to have their details shared with other families, to email me at nicole@allears.com.au (Parent(s) names, address, phone numbers and their child’s name). I will organise a list of the above and then email to all parents.

To start with I have tentatively organised for a family dinner at the Colonel Light Gardens RSL (4 Prince George Pde) on Friday 28th April at 6pm (last Friday of the school holidays). With tired children after the end of their first term, Easter etc. I thought it best to leave our first event until then. RSVP with number of adults and children is required as soon as possible – we can add late people up to Wed 26th April but the RSL would appreciate early indication of numbers.

by posted under Newsletters | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

April 2017
M T W T F S S
 12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

cluster maps

Archives

Skip to toolbar